This job posting is no longer active
As a part of Environment team which is responsible for provisioning and maintaining the test environments , the analyst should be involved in day to day problem solving and working to tasks related to Environment provisioning , build and refresh.
As Analyst – Environment, your responsibilities will include:
- Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Implement the software environment, including the hosting middleware, such as Oracle Fusion, Citrix, Unix scripting.
• Implement environment monitoring tools.
• Maintain the software environment including installations, configurations, updates and patches.
• Manage the day to day operations of the environment.
• Work with the vendor and other global team members to support the environment and troubleshoot issues.
• Requires participation in off-hours support rotation.
• Performs analysis and provide fix to assist in the overall operational throughput of the team.
• Provides technical support of operational software solutions in order to meet the changing information technology needs of clients, other interfaced components, and developers.
• Manages and documents changes to components/processes in the hardware/software) within the responsibilities of their specific assignments.
• Develops personal knowledge of organization functions, IT interfaces, and IT needs.
• Acts in a manner consistent with organization’s values and ethical standards
Skills you need
- Minimum 5 yrs of experience in Oracle and UNIX.
- Experience in infrastructure architecture, data centers, servers, and networks
- Experience with Windows and Unix Operating systems
- Experience in Oracle Fusion, Citrix, Unix scripting.
- Basic knowledge of JAVA
- Flexible and reliable worker, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Basic technical administrative and support experience
- Installing/patching commercial applications running on Windows Server and Linux Operating Systems
- Troubleshooting performance and availability issues in a complex environment
- Windows Server administration
- Oracle database client software
- Good oral and written business communication skills.
- Excellent collaborative and team skills.
Good to have skills :
- Experience in Agile projects.
- Experience in tools like Tivoli, OEM and Stash.
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional development are first & foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.