Senior / Business Intelligence Analyst
This job posting is no longer active
Join us as a Senior / Business Intelligence Analyst in Warsaw
- We'll look to you to undertake the preparation of financial reports to senior management, supporting Business Managers from NatWest Markets
- You'll have a real understanding of business issues related to global revenues within NatWest Markets, and will be dealing with enquiries in a professional manner
- You'll support data management activities, with a special focus on data quality, and assurance process
What you'll do
Providing periodic reporting and responding to ad hoc business requests for information and analysis, you’ll leverage business and finance knowledge both within the divisional Finance team and the wider BI community in both Poland and London.
You’ll be achieving this through your day to day duties, which will include:
- Producing analysis to drive better decision making and enhanced performance
- Adhering to timelines for month end activities for assigned processes
- Constantly challenging and looking for more automated solutions wherever possible
- Supporting your line manager to deliver strategic initiatives within your area
- Feeling empowered to make decisions or solution proposals and suggest improvements
- Supporting junior colleagues with process queries
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with a finance or banking background, and an overall understanding of general financial control concepts and banking knowledge. You’ll have strong analytical skills and demonstrable skills when it comes to evaluating options, and generating solutions.
We’re also looking for:
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good commentary writing skills
- Very strong communication skills and a client orientated outlook
- An understanding of P&L, Balance sheet and ratios
- Experience in analysis of banking products
- Experience in business intelligence tools (Qlikview, Cognos would be an asset)
- Advanced MS Office, especially Excel (VBA would be an asset)
It's important you have extensive experience in an international environment performing a financial analyst role.
Ideally, you’ll also be working towards a professional qualification such as ACCA or CIMA.
How we’ll reward you
You’ll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our RBS benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.
If we do offer you a job, we’ll discuss with you how we can help set you up for success – by making adjustments to your working environment if required.