This job posting is no longer active
If your expertise lies in Testing and Quality Assurance, a position as Test Analyst is ideal for you. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting in implementing the bank-wide Quality Assurance strategy and ASP execution F2B which includes pre-decommissioning, decommissioning and data archival services.
To qualify for this role, you need to have strong prior IT experience in various phases of the SDLC, specifically in QA tools and processes.
What the Business Does
This role is based in the Risk Solutions at Technology India reporting to the Quality Assurance Lead.
Technology India designs, builds, implements and supports global technology services for the bank. This includes application builds, testing, deployment, on-going IT Infrastructure support and a broad range of keeping the Show on the Road (KSOR) activities. It is a key strategic element of the global technology function, enabling the bank to deliver 24/7 services to customers. The team also provides technology needs to the bank’s local businesses.
As Test Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Interacting with relevant stakeholders across functions/BUs globally/regionally (including pertinent forums) to represent and resolve ASP process execution quality risks/issues
- Making the QA function continuously improve the programme delivery efficiency, through process automation and other means.
- Helping to ensure that no decommissioning outside the factory
Skills you need
- Knowledge of the bank wide infrastructure landscape and contacts, experience of executing global programs/functions
- Proven exposure to identify QA bottlenecks and recommendations for applications varying in architecture and deployment complexity
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact effectively at all levels across technology teams
- Good Knowledge of any RDBMS like Oracle, proven analysis skills and the ability to effectively liaise with other teams
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional development are first and foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.