IT Infrastructure Risk Analyst
This job posting is no longer active
Join us as an IT Infrastructure Risk Analyst in Warsaw
- It's an opportunity to join our Security Assessment team
- You'll perform in-depth IT Security analysis of projects delivered globally to make sure any potential risks and issues are mitigated
What you'll do
You'll investigate a system, looking at it from a potential attacker's perspective, to identify any possible threats and vulnerabilities and recommend mitigations to keep our customers safe.
Your role will involve:
- Reviewing infrastructure of systems to make sure we comply with internal and external security standards, as well as best practices
- Scoping reviews and scheduling penetration tests where required
- Gathering information by obtaining documents, tests and interviews
- Documenting reviews via Security Assessments, explaining any findings and recommendations
- Managing relationships with stakeholders, including senior management
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with excellent communication and analytical skills, along with:
- Strong IT security knowledge at degree level
- An understanding of risk assessment principles
- The ability to explain complex technical risk principles
It would also be desirable to have a professional IT certificate, and strong experience of Information Security in a large international organisation.
How we’ll reward you
You’ll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our RBS benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.
If we do offer you a job, we’ll discuss with you how we can help set you up for success – by making adjustments to your working environment if required.