This job posting is no longer active
To qualify for this role, you need to have minimum four years of relevant experience in Testing Practice in the software industry with two years of automated testing experience in regression, integration testing with practical experience in using automation tools such as Test Complete/Selenium.
What the Business Does
This role is based in the D&E Services division reporting to the Test Manager.
As Test Analyst, you will be required to:
- Analyze the business requirements and Prepare functional/automation Test Plan, design and develop the Test Scenarios and maintain the test scripts in QC along with requirement traceability
- Develop automated scripts based on features of specific applications. Records user interactions to create automated scripts
- Code end-end automated regression scenarios to be used as regression tests during E2E QA cycles, coordinate with functional SMEs to get the right inputs for test automation
- Test Execution Activities – functional and automation using UFT, record test results & prepare execution summary reports, design frameworks from scratch and customize them to the project needs
- Raise appropriate defects in QC, and conduct defect review meetings Generate Test completion reports, document test procedures, test steps & expected results to ensure maximum test coverage
Skills you need
- Experience in automation framework maintenance and script design, good programming knowledge of Java, VB, good experience in automation framework maintenance and script design
- Good experience in developing test cases/scenarios, Quality Centre, well-versed with Defect management, Requirement traceability
- Experience of working closely with development/QA teams to define testing requirements
- Hands on experience with test management tools like Quality Center
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery systems like Atlassian, Jenkins
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional development are first and foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.