Analyst, Financing and Risk Solutions, US
This job posting is no longer active
The primary responsibility of the Analyst will be to (1) assist senior-level bankers in originating debt transactions and other mandates for F&RS products (including derivatives solutions, structured solutions and FX), and (2) prepare marketing materials and supporting documentation for mandated transactions. In that role, the Analyst will work within a deal team framework in order to bring together for each client the expertise of professionals in Origination, Debt Capital Markets, Syndicate, Interest Rate Derivatives, Structuring and Corporate FX.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Researching industries, companies and comparable transactions in preparation for providing structuring advice and summary terms for potential transactions.
- Preparing client presentations for pitching new transactions
- Creating financial models for evaluating financing, refinancing and hedging opportunities
- Researching and preparing offering memorandums and ancillary offering materials.
- Assisting with the preparation of internal underwriting documents supporting the approval process
Corporate Finance background with strong accounting and finance skills
Proficiency with Bloomberg and Microsoft Office Suite products including Excel, Powerpoint and Word
Sound business judgment, proactive with good organizational skills and ability to guide analysts
Desire and ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment within the overall structure of a large international bank
- Series 79 and Series 63