This job posting is no longer active
We're looking for a Senior Analyst to join us in Warsaw
- You'll be providing high quality Anti Money Laundering (AML) analysis of our clients and products
- It's an opportunity to broaden your skills and experience in this area
What you'll do
Money laundering prevention and counter terrorist financing remains high on the agenda of financial services professionals. As a Senior Analyst, you'll be making sure reviews and alerts from relevant AML and Sanctions & Terrorist Financing (STF) processes are meeting the right standards and corresponding procedures.
You'll deliver high quality AML analysis of the client or product, and provide in-depth knowledge and insight into the assigned portfolio of specific markets, client and product groups, sector, country and regional areas.
Additionally, your role will involve:
- Interaction with customers, Front Office and internal Business Partners
- Delivering a sustainable performance in the AML process and fulfilling your performance targets
- Supporting your line manager to deliver strategic initiatives within your area
- Supporting continuous improvement in your department and keeping up to date with the RBS strategy review
- Feeling empowered to make decisions or solution proposals and suggest improvements
- Being open to suggestions made by Business Partners and communicating them to your Team Leader
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with AML experience and advanced MS Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Knowledge of 'Know Your Customer' applications and related systems
- Fluent English - both written and verbal
- A masters degree or undergraduate degree (ideally in banking, economy or finance)
- Good organisational and communication skills
- The ability to work under time pressure
How we'll reward you
You’ll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.
If we do offer you a job, we’ll discuss with you how we can help set you up for success – by making adjustments to your working environment if required.