This job posting is no longer active
We're looking for a Communication Manager to join us in London
- This role will give you responsibility for delivering effective colleague communications, which set the tone for the NatWest Markets COO and Technology functions, and ensure a clear and consistent narrative
- You'll gain a detailed understanding of the business's communications priorities, and develop plans that meet them
- You'll also support the Head of Leadership Communication in advising the NatWest Markets COO and Technology function leaders on the most effective means of engaging their teams
What you'll do
You'll help to create strategic narratives and plans which support the overall business strategy, and spotlight the business's priorities. You'll then project manage elements of the plans that require multi-discipline communications to be drawn together. You can expect to work closely with colleagues across the Communication & Marketing team to deliver campaigns. Other key aspects of your role will include:
- Identifying interdependent communications projects, making sure that the dependencies are clearly understood and managed
- Coordinating and issuing communications from the NatWest Markets COO and Technology function leaders and across the wider business
- Collaborating closely with colleagues across the NatWest Markets Communications & Marketing team
The skills you'll need
You'll need strong experience of managing multiple stakeholders and good consultancy skills to take on this role. You should have experience of project management, and a strong history in employee communication to support business strategies, covering communication planning, delivery and channel management. While not essential, experience of delivering or overseeing communications events would be welcome. We'll also expect:
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- The ability to network and influence at a senior level
- Strong collaboration skills, including working across organisational boundaries
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.