Analyst (Financial Planning & Analysis)
This job posting is no longer active
Join us as a FP&A Analyst in our growing Warsaw hub
- We're looking for someone with good financial and banking knowledge to join our Large Corporate & Sectors team
- In this key role, you'll be delivering meaningful financial guidance to the business and the bank
- You'll focus on creating and driving measurable economic value by applying your finance knowledge, expertise and challenge to influence business decision making
- This is an opportunity to raise your profile and build your network, as you'll be working closely with Finance business partners, business management, Financial Control and other central Finance teams
What you'll do
You'll be leveraging your business and finance knowledge as you provide periodic reporting, reconcile systems and respond to adhoc business requests for information and analysis.
You’ll be achieving this through your day-to-day duties, which will include:
- Delivering accurate reports within agreed timescales
- Supporting month-end activities for your allocated area
- Helping to prepare forecasts and budgets in cooperation with other team members and Business Partners
- Actively seeking to deliver improvements in data, processes and outputs
- Participating in building knowledge and experience within the team
- Leading Flash calls
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with a finance, banking or Accounting background, and good financial and banking knowledge. You’ll have strong analytical skills and demonstrable skill at evaluating options and generating solutions.
SQL, Access and VBA knowledge would be an asset.
We’re also looking for:
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- A general understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and ratios
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint proficiency
- The ability to work under time pressure
How we'll reward you
You’ll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.
If we do offer you a job, we’ll discuss with you how we can help set you up for success – by making adjustments to your working environment if required.