This job posting is no longer active
If you have hands-on experience in testing both manual and automation in CRM Dynamics with different automation tools, languages and can implement best of solutions in Strategic CRM streams like Outreach, CQM, Front Office and assist with automation, a position as CRM – Test Designer is ideal for you. In this role, you will be assigned with the Strategic CRM Dynamics projects where he/she need to start from business requirements understanding, own and manage the technical delivery from a QA perspective till the end of post implementation support.
To qualify for this role, you need to have at least two years of experience in MS Dynamics CRM project.
What the Business Does
This role is based in the Customer Technology at DES reporting to the Testing Lead.
Customer Technology is responsible for developing and supporting CRM, sales, customer revenue and a number of other cross-product solutions for the dynamic Digital and Engineering Services (DES) business of RBS.
As CRM – Test Designer, you will be required to:
- Test the existing Strategic CRM Dynamics based solutions like Outreach and CQM and ensure it works well with our Continuous Integration development strategy
- Understand functional aspect of application; work with testing team and developers for requirements understanding and defining the scope
- Creation, updating and execution of automation pack / suite (both regression and new functionality) within given timelines
- Explore new technologies and tools and come up with efficient test utilities; work independently with proper status reporting to various stakeholders
- Understand system requirements and create Test plans, Test scripts for them pertaining to best possible features provided by MS CRM Dynamics; lead the specific project module from a QA perspective; conduct Test cases review discussions in the team.
Skills you need
- At least two years of experience in Agile and Scrum methodology
- At least five years of relevant work experience of Software testing (both Manual and Automation)
- SQL Server or other DB experience; good understanding of MS CRM Dynamics (2013, 2015, 2016)
- Good understanding of database and SQL queries; good knowledge of Ranorex, Selenium, QTP; Quality Centre, Zephyr
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with ability to multi-task under pressure; understand functional aspect of application and Identifying test conditions and test scenarios
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional developments are first and foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.