This job posting is no longer active
The requirement is for PBB BPM Team which undertakes various BPM implementation project wide PBB/OPS/CC to build complex workflows. These workflows cover significant business processes and may integrate with multiple other in-house or external systems.
Person will act as individual contributor towards design and development activities undertaken by PBB BPM project team. The person need to support multiple projects and support analysis, design and development is capacity of technology specialist.
This is an essential position/ role to support multiple franchises/ projects in their process implementation journey. Additionally the person will be required to carry out development activities around IBM BPM, Java, UI, micro-services and integration with third party systems.
What the Business Does
This role is based in the Ops RAD Stream delivery team at PBB Technology India reporting to the Head of Credit Cards, Operations and BPM Technology India
It is expected that the person will contribute towards:
- Laying and improvising IBM BPM standards and practices for our franchises.
- As a passionate hands-on programmer spend time in coding, delivering quality code and writing quality unit test cases for IBM BPM implementations.
- Chart out migration startegies for both inflight instances as well as for different product version.
- Participate in design review and peer code review.
- Understand the build and deployment process and be a go to person for all governance and support needs.
- Hire and build a high functioning team. Manage team resources to not only deliver projects but also build careers.
- Work collaboratively in a global setting
Skills you need
- 11-13 years of IT experience with minimum 8 years of work experience on Process Modelling & implemantation using IBM BPM product.
- Strong Application development experience in designing highly scalable and available systems, high performing databases with extremely high transaction and storage requirements.
- Cross Platform Services development experience with WebSphere ESB and good understanding of SOAP, REST, JSON, WSDL, XML, DTD and XSD.
- Real time experience on creating Process Models and Implementation (Both long running and short running processes)
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with strong understanding of Java/J2EE technologies.
- Deep understanding of object oriented analysis and design.
- Demonstrable experience working with Process Designer, BPDs and Coach Framework as a Front End technology.
- Good understanding of Authentication and Authorisation concepts used in WebSphere and BPM
- Must have Experience with Process Modules, SCA modules and various bindings, Mediation modules, libraries, message handing, error handling, Human Tasks, BO, SDO, Business Rules
- Understanding of BPM Release Management and Deployment Strategy
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional developments are first and foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.