Digital Service Manager
This job posting is no longer active
We're looking for a Digital Service Manager to join us in London
- You'll be responsible for monitoring and enhancing the performance of our Digital Services in Commercial & Private Banking (CPB)
- It's a chance to play a crucial role in how we deliver the right quality of service to customers by helping to shape a robust performance framework
- This is an opportunity, not only to enhance our present digital offering, but to contribute to the creation of something new for the future, both in terms of our customer proposition and our digital capability and team culture
What you'll do
Monitoring and improving the performance of all Digital Services, you'll work with internal stakeholders to make sure all services meet our needs. This will entail supporting the Head of Service Management to design and deliver a performance framework to monitor services delivered across all Digital Channels. You'll manage all Digital Service risk issues, making sure they're actioned within agreed time frames.
Your role will also involve:
- Using the Digital performance framework to identify and drive service improvements across all Digital Channels
- Working with Supply Chain Services to monitor and improve services received by third parties
- Measuring and monitoring the delivery of services from Technology Services and identify areas for improvement
- Supporting the Pricing team to make sure all channel pricing is appropriate and transparent
- Managing action plans to remediate any risk issues
The skills you'll need
Along with commercial and financial acumen, you'll bring good product knowledge and previous experience of managing pricing within a non-personal product context. You'll have a detailed understanding of risk associated with digital channels, and a strong technical and analytical background - coupled with the ability to build, agree and implement product pricing strategies.
Additionally, you'll demonstrate:
- A proven record of delivering complex projects and working effectively across business units and functions, while managing risks, issues, stakeholders and governance requirements
- Experience managing stakeholders to build trust and leverage relationships to benefit customers and the business
- Experience in analysing and evaluating complex information, problem solving and applying internal and market information to drive decisions
- Understanding the needs of business customers and how we can serve them digitally
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 30% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.