This job posting is no longer active
If your expertise lies in managing the performance testing activities of the platform, a position as Performance Test Lead is ideal for you. In this role, you will be responsible for actively owning the performance testing life cycle, right from requirement gathering, planning, executing and preparing all the testing deliverables as per the testing standards.
To qualify for this role, you need to have overall 8+ years and minimum 6 years of experience in performance testing using tools Load runner and Performance Centre in web based protocol and mainframes web services.
What the Business Does
This role is based in the DES reporting to the TSI Test Manager.
As Performance Test Lead, you will be required to perform:
- Non Functional Requirements gathering with business/understanding the changes in the release
- Developing performance testing strategy; create business scenario and workload profile on the basis of Non Functional Requirements
- Creation of Performance Test Plan; create/ enhance Load runner scripts and performance centre scenarios using web based protocol and for mainframe web services.
- Prepare and analyze the results to find out the potential bottlenecks; status update to stakeholders on progress
- Coordination with different teams (like Dev, GIS etc) to resolve the bottleneck(s); support to Penetration Testing Team; carry out the Test strategy & Test Planning along with project stakeholders.
- Prepare & review key testing documents; prepare and execute Performance test Scripts with HP Performance Centre Tool Load runner; analyze the Result and identify the bottlenecks
Skills you need
- Strong hands on experience in writing scripts in Load Runner; hands on experience in creating scenarios in Performance centre
- Well versed with the different testing methodologies/ techniques/phases and is capable of using the same as per the need of the project
- Experience in non functional testing for applications in financial domain
- Experience in DB2; possess skills to write SQL’s; Coordinating & reporting Test Phases among Global team
- Well-versed with the different testing methodologies/ data techniques and is capable of using the same as per the need of the project
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional development are first and foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.