Project Manager - Exchange Server
This job posting is no longer active
If your expertise lies in , a position as Project manager is ideal for you. In this role, you will be responsible for mentoring Team Leaders to lead, manage and motivate a team aligned to a specific Group Business Division. This includes the management of resources, staff and budgets within own area and the provision of input to the overall service levels.
To qualify for this role, you need to have extensive prior experience in supporting large, distributed messaging infrastructures with experience of Microsoft Exchange support functions. You should also have experience in Service Management and customer service environment, leading a team.
What the Business Does
This role is based in the <not available> at Technology Services India. reporting to the Programme Manager.
As Project manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Development of Continuous Improvement processes with reference to customer feedback & performance against KPIs & SLAs
- Ensuring the team supports change and CI activity, whilst controlling operational risk & costs, enabling improvement of business performance and contributing to the ongoing development of the overall Customer Service Experience
- Work closely with Service Intro/Bus Trans/Quality & Comp. towers, to track projects and assess impact on service levels
- Timely and accurate management of Service Reports / MI and individual team reports
- Documented and appropriately communicated Service Improvement Plans to deliver stretch service targets
Skills you need
- Strong hands on knowledge technology like Journaling , Ironport . Well versed with mobile technology like Good and Blackberry
- Excellent knowledge of MS exchange 2003 and 2008. Good knowledge of 2010 server concepts
- Experience in Windows Operating system (2000 to 2008 R2) including DR, BlackBerry Enterprise Server 3.6, 4.0 and 4.1
- Exposure to Fenestrae Faxination Server 6.0 and 2007, Symantec Enterprise Vault and Forefront Threat Management Gateway, Ironmail
- Good knowledge of 3rd party tools like quest to handle migration and implementation
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional development are first and foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.