This job posting is no longer active
We're looking for a Contract Analyst to join us in Jersey
- This is an opportunity to extend your skills within in a new Centre of Expertise for Outsourcing, within a contract management and banking environment
- If you're already involved in some aspects of outsourcing, or have a keen interest in learning the end to end management of the outsourcing process we would be delighted to consider you
- The Management of Agreements will be a future growth area for the business and there is potential for the right person to benefit from a great learning and career development opportunity
What you'll do
Under the leadership of the IGA Project Management Team, you'll assist in establishing Intra-Group Agreements (IGAs) for all services provided by other parts of RBS to RBS International, and help to shape and build our outsourcing requirements for the future of the business.
By understanding each of the offshore Regulators Outsourcing Policy and Guidance Notes, and the banks key principles of the “Delegation of Service Provisions Policy”, you'll play a key part in ensuring that we can, as a bank, demonstrate our ability to our regulatory requirements when RBS outsource any material activities.
In this role you'll be:
- Interacting with both RBS representatives and internal RBS International stakeholders in order to construct appropriate IGAs, Service Catalogue Descriptions, Dependencies, Service Levels and Key Performance Indicators – all of which are key to the ongoing management and review of Contracted Agreements
- Offered the opportunity to gain a broad knowledge of how the bank is structured and undertakes its core business
- Responsible for producing and delivering robust IGAs on behalf of RBS International
- Accountable for populating and maintaining the IGA and Service Catalogue database
You'll be working as part of a far broader change programme, which over the coming year will be delivering against a major regulatory deliverable, and will substantially change the way the RBS operates in the future
The skills you'll need
You'll be able to draw on your general banking experience, with some experience in outsourcing being ideal, but not necessary.
You will show:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, communicating effectively both written and verbally
- The ability to plan, organise and manage your time effectively
- Sound decision making skills and the ability to exercise good judgement under pressure
- The ability to look forward and identify the possibility of any risks that may arise
What else you need to know
Due to local legislation, you’ll need to be registered as ‘Entitled’ or ‘Entitled to work’ residential status to undertake this role.
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Jersey Financial Services Commission (JFSC), which are designed to protect our customers. This role is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.