Senior Product Controller
This job posting is no longer active
Join us in Warsaw as a Senior Product Controller
- You'll be working in our Currencies Middle office
- There's a great deal of change happening in our Warsaw Middle Office, so this is a great learning opportunity
- This is your opportunity to help us shape the future of our Middle Office
What you'll do
As Currencies Senior Product Controller, we'll rely on you to provide expert support on financial, accounting and prudential matters.
Day-to-day, you'll be:
- Submitting the daily profit and loss for the currencies desk, and balance sheet substantiation and validation
- Building strong working relationships with key stakeholders, including the London Front Office desks and the extended team in Warsaw and India
- Resolving any issues accurately and promptly
- Supporting your manager in managing the team and helping your team to achieve its targets
- Managing and mentoring junior members of the team
- Constantly reviewing, challenging and developing processes to increase efficiency and improve key
The skills you'll need
To join us in this role, you'll need to have:
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Transferable experience in the Financial sector
- Strong accounting and finance knowledge
- Advanced level of Excel proficiency
- Understanding of front-to-back Operations processes
- The ability to manage your time and workload effectively
How we'll reward you
You’ll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.
If we do offer you a job, we’ll discuss with you how we can help set you up for success – by making adjustments to your working environment if required.