Supply Chain Manager
We're looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join us in Warsaw
- If you're looking to take on a role where you'll be contributing to global change, join us a Supply Chain Manager
- You'll be well placed to gain in-depth insight into procurement processes based on international standards
- You'll also be well positioned to grow your network, as you work with colleagues and stakeholders from the UK, Poland and India
What you'll do
You'll be leading, managing and developing a team of supply chain professionals, overseeing their delivery, building their capability and improving their performance. You'll also be providing input into the development of 'joined-up' supply chain strategies and solutions that incorporate the full contract life cycle across your assigned remit.
Day-to-day, you'll be:
- Developing and using strong networks across the supply market to bring thought leadership, deep insights and innovative supply chain solutions to the bank
- Executing and supporting the development and management of the bank's supply base
- Supporting the stakeholder management strategy for your remit by developing strong relationships with stakeholders across the bank
- Building a deep understanding of the business areas across the bank that are relevant to successful Supply Chain Strategy execution
- Overseeing and delivering robust commercial deals for the bank
- Delivering specific supply chain projects in collaboration with business stakeholders
The skills you'll need
- Commodity and supply market knowledge across a variety of spend categories (non – technology)
- Excellent interpersonal skills including effective communications, relationship building, stakeholder management and influencing in a matrix or network environment
- The ability to plan and prioritise effective to manage a demanding workload
- A creative and entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to develop a solution from idea to implementation
- Experience in project delivery and management
- The ability to analysis based business decisions, considering complex factors and inputs
How we'll reward you
You’ll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help. If we do offer you a job, we’ll discuss with you how we can help set you up for success – by making adjustments to your working environment if required.