Engineer- Apps Support
This job posting is no longer active
.A Engineer is required to
- Primarily work in standard Application Management shift (UK Shift) or as per requirement & operating model
- Coordinate with different team to manage the Work request System
- Might be required to get involved in audits and risk management
- Manage and co-ordinates different events
What the Business Does
RBS is a global bank, head quartered in the UK.
Application Support team provide 24X7 support to the production environment and ensure that the applications are available as per the SLA.
In addition, they are involved with the project teams during the development phase to ensure that the applications are supportable and maintainable in future.
They also get involved in risk management and audits.
- To manage the Capacity Management mail box and act as a Front Door for the other teams and liaise with the Application Support teams
- Ascertaining correct Application Support resources for applications affected
- To liaise with this Project and Application support teams
- Dealing with any issues raised by this project or Application support
- To help the project teams to raise the work request
Skills you need
Minimum of 3 years of experience in business service or related activities.
- Excellent attitude towards learning and application of technology
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Some experience in the audit related would be added benefit
- Exposure in handling client or business
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional development are first and foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.