This job posting is no longer active
If your expertise lies in creating a test strategy , implementation and testing of payment gateways , a position as SWIFTNet Test manager is ideal for you. In this role, you will be responsible for preparing test strategy documents and test risk documentation. You will also be conducting various tests such as function & non function tests and validation of test results and owns testing.
To qualify for this role, you must have a good academic record with a relevant professional degree from a college/university and must have knowledge of Testing methodologies and also SWIFT Gateways and SWIFTNet. The role requires working as per UK hours.
What the Business Does
This role is based in the Payments SWIFT Gateways technology team reporting to the Platform manager.
The Payments SWIFT gateways technology team is part of payment technology area and is responsible for managing all SWIFT Gateways and SWIFT infrastructure globally. The team is also responsible to provide SWIFT expertise to various business areas and other technology team. The team is responsible for all the technical changes and management of all SWIFT platforms.
As Test manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and managing testing through the testing life cycle, ensuring delivery to time, cost and quality, ensuring that the testing requirement and plan is capable of verifying the functionality required benefit realisation
- Reviewing test cases and execution results
- Managing testing execution
- Providing regular updates on test progress to all steak holders
- Obtaining testing sign-offs from steak holders
Skills you need
- Good knowledge of SWIFT gateways and protocols, SWIFNet Fin, FileAct & SWIFT infrastructure such as SAGs and HSM
- Good knowledge of SWIFT services and testing tools such as Quality centre
- Good knowledge of end-to-end SWIFT message processing
- Good knowledge of required technology such as Java, MQ
- A working knowledge of databases, Windows, Unix and industry schemes such as Chaps, faster payments, sepa
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional developments are first and foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community