Test Lead ( Non Functional Testing )
Performance Testing is one of the most important exercises to measure the performance and behavior of the applications under varied load and stress. PBB applications processes millions of transactions on a daily basis and hence performance testing plays a pivotal role before the applications are productionised.
This role will be responsible for ensuring Performance testing of the Mortgages work stream. The role will report into Tech Spec/ NFT - Test Manager.
As Team Lead – PT, your responsibilities will include:
Involved in Life cycle of the performance testing, starting from the gathering Non Functional requirements until the Test Completion Report and would comprise of:
- Non Functional Requirements gathering with business/Tech Architect.
- Create business scenario and workload profile on the basis of Non Functional Requirements
- Provide Estimates to Project Stake holders for PT
- Performance Test Plan creation
- Test Strategy Inputs from Performance Testing Perspective
- Review/Create Loadrunner scripts and scenarios
- Analyze the load testing results, find out the potential bottleneck and coordinate with the different teams to resolve the bottleneck.
- Create Test Completion Report for Performance Testing.
- Status update to all the project stakeholders on progress.
Skills you need
- Minimum 8yrs of experience in Non Functional Testing Practice in the software industry. Experience in Performance testing using tools Loadrunner, performance Center and Borland Silk.
- Good understanding of Performance Testing concepts.
- Strong hands on experience in writing scripts in Loadrunner/Silk.
- Hands on Experience in creating scenarios in Performance center.
- Root cause analysis of the bottlenecks and issues encountered during the performance test execution.
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional development are first & foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.