Analyst - Apps Support - Service now
This job posting is no longer active
If your expertise lies in providing professional development and quality management, a position as Analyst – Service Now Administrator, AS is ideal for you. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the Applications Support team delivers a professional, customer focused and high performing support service in line with agreed service scope and service levels.
To qualify for this role, you need to have at least four years of experience in either production support or enhancement projects with specific focus on banking domain and at least three years in an application production support environment.
What the Business Does
This role is based in the Applications Support team reporting to the Team Lead
Application Support teams provide 24X7 supports to the production environment and ensure that the applications are available as per the SLA. In addition, they are involved with the project teams during the development phase to ensure that the applications are supportable and maintainable in future. They also get involved in risk management and audits.
As Analyst – Service Now Administrator, AS, you will be required to:
- Maintain and improve application and software support methods, standards, KPI's and SLA's across the IT Service Management Platform; develop and maintain professional and credible relationships with key stakeholders including relevant third parties and vendors
- Ensure any quality management processes to the team's activities are followed, eg. Ensuring all support methods, procedures and tools are robust, fully tested, of high quality and robust
- Provide clear ownership and resolution of incidents/faults logged against applications supported by the application support team to agreed SLA's. Ensure completeness of root cause of incidents and suggest improvements to mitigate future incident
- Assist with the development and implementation of business continuity and service recovery plans and activities; effectively manage project timelines to ensure objectives are met with milestones in place to monitor progress and communicate to others
- Provide support to application support team members to ensure that all objective and commitments are fulfilled in line with the expectations and agreements; participate in design reviews of new projects.
Skills you need
- Implementation & Customization Experience in Service Now on All the Modules Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, Configuration Management, Service Request Catalogue
- Experience in Service-Now as a System Administrator or Programmer/Analyst; experience with Web Technologies (JAVA Script, XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP)
- Experience with IT Service Management Process and Tool Configuration and Administration; experience in Service-Now Programming and Analysis
- Ability to Glide Record; accessing user Information; client Scripting & UI policies; graphical Workflow; Service Catalogue & Catalogue Scripting; Reference Qualifiers & Dependent Fields; table & field manipulation; Import Set Email Notifications; Transform Maps
- Integration of service –now with various third party tools; developing and configuring web services in service-now
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional developments are first and foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.