This job posting is no longer active
Support Generalist working within the US Market Data and Execution IT Team. The candidate will be responsible for the 1st level support, admin, and operations of several critical trading systems primarily for the US FX and Rates Businesses, operating as part of a global team.
The US Market Data and Execution IT Team is responsible for connectivity, market data distribution and administration/support of 3rd party execution platforms:
Dealer-to-Dealer/Exchange Execution for US Rates Business: Stellar Trading Systems
Enterprise Market Data and Messaging Platform: Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform (TREP)
External Connectivity Management (including co-location)
External Trading/Dealing/Risk-Management/Auction Systems: ICAP, NASDAQ, Reuters, Bloomberg, US Treasury
Essential Experience: (Must have skills)
- Excellent organizational/documentation skills
- Ability to rotate coverage within 7am-6pm support window
- Excellent communication skills/ bed-side manner
Supplementary Experience: (Useful additional skills)
- Basic Fixed Income knowledge
- Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in Windows and Linux operating environments
- Familiarity with US Fixed Income trading venues for bonds and futures
- .NET Development Experience
- Familiarity/Development experience with a real-time business intelligence/log-management framework.
- SQL and understanding of database/storage concepts
- Service Now
- Should have a strong interest in financial products, and be eager to develop a career in technology in the front office of an investment bank.
- Must be self-motivated, have a strong work ethic, and a desire to learn.
- Must be a team player