This job posting is no longer active
Join us in Warsaw as an Administrator
- If you're customer focused and fluent in English, join us as an Administrator
- This is a great opportunity to join us in Front Office Service Management (FOSM)
- You'll be joining a team dedicated to consistently delivering the highest level of support to our internal customers and traders
What you'll do
You'll be responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of IT services to users operating in a busy and time sensitive environment. You'll gather and manage user’s expectations in a respectful and considerate manner and initiate, aid and ensure that solutions are delivered swiftly, in cooperation with your aligned teams.
The skills you'll need
To join us in this role, it's really important that you're fluent in written and spoken English, and that you're a strong communicator with the ability to engage colleagues and customers at all levels. You'll have a 'can do' attitude with a relentless drive for service excellence, and you'll be adaptive, organised and proactive.
Additional skills that would be an advantage:
- Experience in working for trading environments
- Basic knowledge of key infrastructure supporting the trading floors
- Familiarity with Financial Markets trading systems and market data systems
How we'll reward you
You’ll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.
If we do offer you a job, we’ll discuss with you how we can help set you up for success – by making adjustments to your working environment if required.