Records Management Analyst
This job posting is no longer active
We're looking for a Records Management Analyst to join us in Warsaw
- You'll work in the rapidly developing expert area of Records Management
- You'll benefit from working in an area that attracts significant attention from senior management in the largest corporations
- Due to its cross-functional nature, you'll build an understanding of various business processes and their interdependencies
- This is an opportunity to gain experience which is useful across Risk, Control and Regulatory careers as well as Records Management
What you'll do
You'll be monitoring queries coming in to the global Managing Records Policy mailbox, and responding to specific types of questions such as policy guidance. Where necessary, you'll dispatch complex queries to more senior team members.
Day-to-day, you'll be:
- Supporting the creation of Management Information regarding team delivery
- Participating in, and providing administrative support to the relevant records management forums
- Responsible for the promotion of the Records Management policy, establishing and sharing best practice where appropriate
- Building relationships with team members
- Developing your knowledge and understanding of the Records Management area, to prepare for increased responsibilities
The skills you'll need
We're looking for an individual with solid experience in a back office role within a bank, ideally within a division such as Operations, Anti Money Laundering or 'Know Your Customer'. You'll have a basic understanding of the business processes and segments in banking, and previous experience in records management would be an advantage.
Along with this, you'll have experience in contacting business stakeholders - both internal and external - via email or phone in English. Importantly, to succeed in this role you'll need fluent written and spoken English.
How we'll reward you
You’ll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.
If we do offer you a job, we’ll discuss with you how we can help set you up for success – by making adjustments to your working environment if required.