This job posting is no longer active
Join us as a Test Designer and work as part of the HFM Platform team within Finance Reporting Solution to deliver high impact mandatory project to meet regulatory requirements.
What the Business does
Finance Solution is part of RBS’ Technology Function providing a range of application development and support service to the RBS’s Finance function.The team has a mix of developers, business analysts, testers and project managers who face off to multiple key business stakeholders and provide services mainly for the benefit ofFinance business areas.
Finance Reporting Solution
RBS Regulatory and Statutory Reporting function within Finance Technology India is responsible for Building, Implementing and Supporting applications for Central Bank, Liquidity Reporting, FinRep and CoRep and Local Reporting to the external Central Banks like Bank of England, RBI, etc. A large part of our work involves consolidating large data sets from multiple disparate systems and then transforming that data into a business usable format to meet both internal and regulatory reporting deadlines.
As a Non FunctionalTest Designer, your key responsibilities will include:
- For the individual work packages, support the test manager by contributing to the Non Functional test plans, suggesting test methodologies, the test readiness reviews, test progress reporting, the test completion/summary Reports and test defect reports
- Prepare Non Functional test conditions, test scripts, expected results, test coverage analysis and define risk based analysis for a given testing effort.
- Work closely with business analysis team when preparing Non Func test scripts and conditions
- Work closely with Technology partners to secure access to test environment and data and technical support
- Execute Non Functional test conditions and maintain a record of test outputs including list of defects and actions for resolution
- Play a lead role in the analysis and reporting of test results, working closely with business, technology and support areas to investigate and interpret test findings.
- Develop and extend collaborative working relationships with senior clients, technology suppliers and operational support areas in order to quickly understand requirements, resolve problems/issues, suggest solutions and identify areas for service improvement
- As a member of the testing team, participate in the review of ToRs for given work packages, peer reviews of test approaches and phase test plans, test conditions and test scripts as well as contributing to the on-going improvements
- Maintain requirement traceability and coverage matrix
- Prepare Non Functional Test Reports.
The Skills you’ll need
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following skills & experience:
- More than 4 years of experience inNon-Functional testing.
- Exposure to test management and automation tools, such as QC, JIRA., QTP, Load Runner, Selenium
- Exposure to HFM (EPMA) Application Testing.
- Very good skills in Performance Testing of reports.
- Experience of manual and database testing throughout full development lifecycle
- Good communication skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Good in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional development are first & foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.