This job posting is no longer active
Join us as a Technical Lead and work as part of the HFM Platform team within Finance Reporting Solution to deliver high impact mandatory project to meet regulatory requirements.
What the Business does
Finance Solution is part of RBS’ Technology Function providing a range of application development and support service to the RBS’s Finance function.The team has a mix of developers, business analysts, testers and project managers who face off to multiple key business stakeholders and provide services mainly for the benefit ofFinance business areas.
Finance Reporting Solution
RBS Regulatory and Statutory Reporting function within Finance Technology India is responsible for Building, Implementing and Supporting applications for Central Bank, Liquidity Reporting, FinRep and CoRep and Local Reporting to the external Central Banks like Bank of England, RBI, etc. A large part of our work involves consolidating large data sets from multiple disparate systems and then transforming that data into a business usable format to meet both internal and regulatory reporting deadlines.
As a Technical Lead, your key responsibilities will include:
- The Hyperion Tech lead will be a member HFM platform Team.
- Translate User requirements into technical specifications.
- Experience in Installation and Configuration of EPMA suite.
- Prepare Design and Architecture Diagrams.
- Experience in Upgrade and Patching of HFM EPMA suite.
- Design and develop Hyperion system components including Reports, Essbase, FDQM, and Essbase Analytical Link (EAL).
- Good Exposure and Hands on FDMEE and DRM Tools.
- Experience on upgrading FDM to FDMEE is desirable,.
- Responsible for developing software applications in accordance with RBS software development project methodology
- Creating and maintaining technical application documentation.
- Performance Tuning of the application.
- Develop and extend collaborative working relationships with senior clients, technology suppliers and operational support areas in order to quickly understand requirements, resolve problems/issues, suggest solutions and identify areas for service improvement
The Skills you’ll need
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following skills & experience:
- More than 8 years of experience in EPM 11.1.2.x.
- More Than 4+ years of experience on FDMEE, DRM and ODI.
- Good communication skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Good Technical Problem Solving skills.
- Good in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional development are first & foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.