Release Manager / Technical Application Manager
This job posting is no longer active
RBS Services (Switzerland) Ltd is part of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group and headquartered in Zurich. Its purpose is to manage the Swiss based technology platform and back-office operations supporting the private banking business of Coutts. Coutts forms part the Commercial and Private Banking division of Royal Bank of Scotland Group and is widely recognised as one of the leading private banks and wealth managers in the UK, connected to nearly 70,000 private clients.
The role owner is responsible to manage the Release Management processes for satellite systems, considering project (change) and business as usual demand. Along the daily operational and quite technical tasks this function asks for being able to answer many questions about the software change process.
Additionally to the regular release integration, the function is responsible to manage a set of applications on a technical level and will act as key role regarding any technical problems and queries on a 2nd or 3rd level.
The focus is mainly set on satellite systems, such as e-Banking, e-Archive, Datawarehouse etc. However most of these applications have interfaces to our core banking System Avaloq.
The function is positioned within a team of 3 Releasemanagers and collaborates closely with Application Management, 3rd-party developers, Engineering, Avaloq Release Management and IT Test Management.
- Analysis and resolving of specific technical issues. (Performance, Stability)
- Project support (consulting)
- Change integration and release packaging
- Change and Release Deployment
- Analysis and Solution Development
- Support Test and Integration Management
- Support Tools and Operations Services (operation and/or development of own tools)
- Optimisation and Automation of processes
- Interface to 3rd Party Provider/Suppliers
- Operations: Oracle, MS SQL
- Performance and Stability Analysis
- Application Developer (internal Tools)
- Deployment Automation (GIT, Jenkins).
- Unix and/or Windows
- Java and SQL
- Higher technical education and broad technical know-how.
- Solution and service oriented, taking over ownership
- Good social grace in contact with business and IT Developers
- Own initiative, self-starter qualities and persistency
- Analytical & structured thinking / working
- Very good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- German and English spoken / written fluent.
- Release Management
- Application Manaegment
- Fundamentals of Banking (Output, Digital Banking)
- Database Management
- Software Development.
- Avaloq Certification.
- Customer service oriented (7x24h)
- Working in a matrix organisation
- Fast in adapting to new procedures and working practices of a dynamic and international environment.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please note: We will only consider applications made directly or through our preferred suppliers.