Test Analyst ( NFT)
This job posting is no longer active
Test Analyst (Non Functional Testing) will work as part of the payment transformation stream in Core Banking & Payments team and will be responsible for: -Creation, maintenance & execution of performance test plan and scripts,Enhancement & Maintenance of Performance test scripts
Provide performance testing solutions for the applications under scope identify the performance bottlenecks and assist the trouble shooting.
What the Business Does
Core banking & Payments function within Services brings together all payments activity across the bank into a single unit responsible for all strategic investment decisions, as well as control and oversight of the delivery of all RBS payments systems and services. Within Payments we're developing a professional payments capability as well as a reliable technical infrastructure that will help the bank as it builds our customers' confidence and trust in us.
- Involved in life cycle of the performance testing, starting from the gathering Non Functional requirements until the Test Completion Report.
- Non Functional Requirements gathering with business/Tech Architect.
- Create business scenario and workload profile on the basis of Non Functional Requirements
- Performance Test Plan creation
- Create Load runner scripts and scenarios
- Coordination with different teams (like Dev, Infrastructure etc) to resolve the bottleneck(s)
- Performance Test Plans, Estimates
- Performance Test Script preparation / Test Development
- Test Execution and Reporting, Analysis of findings
- Work with business and technology managers (in UK and India) as required, to identify business requirements and scope of functional testing.
- Coordinate with respective test manager, development teams, business analysts and infrastructure teams for defect resolution as appropriate.
Skills you need
- Must have a Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree and minimum 4+ years of non - functional testing experience.
- Expert level technical knowledge on performance test tools such as HP Performance Centre, Load Runner, Wily Introscope, SOAPUI, JIRA, Quality Centre
- Good understanding of Performance Testing concepts.
- Strong hands on experience in writing scripts in Loadrunner/Silk.
- Hands on Experience in creating scenarios in Performance center.
- Must be aware of good scripting methodologies and practices with different protocols like HTTP, MQ, JAVA, Web services, RTE
- Must be aware of MQ's , CICS and Web services protocol
- Test Automation experience of Selenium, QTP, RIT or any other test automation tool will be an advantage.
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional developments are first & foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.