This job posting is no longer active
We're looking for a Wealth Manager to join Coutts in Hampshire
- We're looking for someone with a good working knowledge of client profiling, risk analysis and asset allocation to join Coutts
- Undertaking this engaging role, you’ll provide an outstanding wealth service to our clients, while raising your profile and building a strong network
- You'll be gaining valuable exposure, and acting as an ambassador for the Coutts brand
What you'll do
As a Wealth Manager, you'll be responsible for managing and developing a portfolio of our clients. You'll work closely with the Wealth Manager to provide first class advice on wealth structuring, investments, offshore and onshore bonds and protection.
Your work in this role will involve:
- Ensuring all databases are maintained, taking responsibly for your own diary management, client documentation and administration
- Building strong relationships, and becoming a trusted adviser to your clients, developing and delivering their holistic wealth plans and driving profitable and sustainable business growth
- Arranging investment and pension reviews, engaging specialists where appropriate, and ensuring that the various policies and regulations are adhered to
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of the financial markets and macroeconomic news
In all elements of your role, you'll demonstrate a fundamental commitment to Coutts’ business principles through outstanding client service, professionalism and risk management. You'll also promote Coutts in defined priority markets to strengthen and leverage the Coutts brand and build business opportunities.
The skills you'll need
You'll need a diploma level 4 from CII to be successful in this role, and you'll be willing to achieve level 6 within 12 months.
You'll also demonstrate:
- An in-depth understanding of investments
- Experience of providing advised solutions to private clients in a regulated role
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to articulate current views on the macro-economic environments and financial markets
- Exceptional organisation skills
An awareness of Coutts' wealth advice process would also be highly beneficial.
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At Coutts, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.