Business Analyst, Change
This job posting is no longer active
Join us in Edinburgh as an experienced, changed focused Business Analyst
- This exciting role will see you working on large scale strategic or mandatory changes within Commercial & Private Banking (CPB)
- You'll be exposed to a wide range of stakeholders, putting you in a unique position to build a credible professional network that will open the door to excellent career opportunities
- Contributing to the design, build and delivery of significant change projects, you'll enjoy a great deal of variety as well as the opportunity to develop your skills
- Although primarily based in Drummond House, you'll benefit from flexible working which will include the option to work from home
What you'll do
Sitting within our Design & Change function, you'll provide vital support throughout the full life cycle of change projects that directly contribute to the delivery of CPB strategic objectives, drawing on your understanding of the organisational impact of change. This is a fluid role, so you could be working on one specific project with limited supervision, or more complex projects, under the guidance of a Project Manager.
Along with this, you'll also be:
- Capturing, consolidating and reporting project updates, making sure a clear audit trail exists
- Ensuring internal and external reporting and monitoring is consistent
- Managing or assuring any project risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
- Supporting the business requirement gathering process
- Conducting data analysis
- Collaborating with others working on the project and wider teams to achieve goals
The skills you'll need
We're looking for an individual who has deep in depth experience and knowledge of the role of a Project/Business Analyst and who has experience of working in Change Management.
You will also have a proven ability to plan and prioritise your workload and:
- Experience of analysis, analytical tools and problem resolution
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to manage relationships across multiple franchises and functions
- The ability to deputise for the Project Manager when required
- Knowledge of the Change Framework (P3M) or other Project Management Tools
It would be advantageous if you were working towards a Project Management qualification although not a prerequisite (e.g. Prince 2, Agile). Experience of working in Banking is not essential although it would be advantageous if you had experience of working on projects where you were involved with banking products, large scale customer migrations, payments systems, system integrations and Digital Platforms.
How we'll reward you
You’ll start on a competitive reward package of between £28,135 and £39,720, plus a 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.