This job posting is no longer active
We're looking for an Associate Director to join us in our office in Edinburgh
- This is an opportunity to collaborate with new businesses in areas where we need 3rd parties to help us develop solutions for our SME customers in both Commercial & Private Banking, and Business Banking
- You'll be driving forwards new relationships in the digital and fintech space
- A chance to help craft new propositions and develop innovative new products for our customers in a rapidly changing environment as we prepare for the new Open Banking landscape
What you'll do
You'll be defining and delivering holistic customer solutions and propositions, working with external commercial partners to draw up individual product propositions into a coherent set of solutions and services based on our needs. You'll be managing our new and existing external relationships to identify new and improved propositions to our non-personal customers.
Day to day in your role, you'll be:
- Understanding Small and Medium Enterprise market developments and competitor initiatives to allow us to partner with the right external commercial entities and develop market-leading solutions for customer needs
- Managing relationships with coverage and origination teams in relation to all products, services and customer benefits developed with external partners
- Utilising your understanding of customer requirements to allow you to inform on new partner strategies
- Navigating the banks internal governance regime with new and existing propositions
The skills you'll need
You'll be able to draw on your digital and finance technology experience, and pair it with your appetite to be innovative and creative. You'll have experience of working with key stakeholders, both internally and externally, at a senior management level, along with a proven track record of delivering high quality, complex projects, working effectively across business units and functions, while managing risks, issues, stakeholders and governance requirements.
We're also looking for:
- Experience in managing internal and external stakeholders effectively, building trust and rapport, and leveraging relationships for the benefit of the customers and the business
- Proven experience in the successful management of projects and delivery through others, ensuring all agreed objectives and timescales are met, and quality and financial targets are delivered
- Enthusiasm, drive and commitment towards the role, the organisation and its values
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 30% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.