Head of Customer Experience & Supervision
This job posting is no longer active
We're looking for a Head of Customer Experience & Supervision (CE&S) to join us in Manchester or Edinburgh
- Bring your passion for service and highly commercial and inquisitive mind-set to make a difference for our customers
- In this new role in Shared Services Operations (SSO), you'll be responsible for leading an independent, global, multi-disciplined team of Compliance, Service and Reporting professionals
- If you thrive in a diverse environment and have had previous experience in establishing and leading a global team, we look forward to hearing from you
What you'll do
You'll develop strong commercial partnerships with the Franchises regarding our SSO cost model, and collaborate with key stakeholders to provide transparency over our cost base and to identify mutually beneficial ideas on ways to reduce our SSO price point. You'll develop and maintain relationships with Regulatory Affairs and evidence the effectiveness of our Compliance Framework. You'll also set the global SSO Customer Vision and Strategy.
Your role will involve:
- Objectively demonstrating to our Regulators, Regulatory Affairs and Accountable Executives that the SSO accountability regime is being effectively monitored and evaluated
- Developing commercial partnerships with the Franchises and implementing strategies which serve to further drive down costs
- Leading a global multi-disciplined team of Compliance, Service and Reporting professionals who are highly proficient in assessing, monitoring and reporting on the service provided across SSO
- Acting as a critical business partner to the SSO Leadership Team through the provision of constructive challenge and robust recommendations
- Being a member of the global SSO Leadership Team, responsible for shaping and contributing towards the SSO vision and priorities
- Defining and implementing the Customer Experience & Supervision vision and associated strategy
The skills you'll need
You'll have previous experience of leading a global team and recent experience of establishing and creating a new function. You'll have recently worked in roles where you've demonstrated a commercial and strategic mind-set, and you'll be able to evidence the strategies which you have deployed. You'll have proven your ability to build senior relationships and to effectively influence senior key stakeholders across a broad range of functions.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Experience of matrix management and managing a remote team
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- A curious mind and strategic mind
- Confidence in dealing with ambiguity
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 30% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles, find out more here.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.