This job posting is no longer active
If your expertise lies in Business analysis activities with ALM STDF and IRRM systems and processes, a position as Business Analyst is ideal for you. In this role, you will be working with RBS ALM Treasury users spread across global locations to define the requirements specifications, create solution options to business problems & work with the project teams to deliver the solutions. You will ensure that the end solution meets the requirements of the business stakeholders.
To qualify for this role, you need to have an under-graduate (any stream) and post-graduation like MBA (full time), CA, ICWA, CS from a reputed college with an overall relevant full time work experience of at least four years.
What the Business Does
This role is based in the Treasury – Finance Solutions division reporting to the Lead/ Manager
The Treasury Solution team is carrying out a transformational technology investment programme for Group Treasury. The systems range from Front Office Liquidity Portfolio Management, Term Debt Issuance and Securitisation platforms through to Back office analytical tools, regulatory reporting and a Treasury data warehouse. A large part of our work involves consolidating large data sets from multiple disparate systems and then transforming that data into a business usable format to meet both internal and regulatory reporting deadlines.
As Business Analyst, you will be required to:
- Analyze in some level of details, the current ALM STDF and IRRM systems and processes and outlining key pain points, prepare test plans and co-ordinate UAT cycles to ensure solution delivers the required system specifications and capabilities
- Organize and lead workshops to gather detailed requirements and facilitating discussions on the design of the future state
- Liaise with Technology partners to validate the requirements and firming up the detailed solution design
- Analyze and identifying enhancement opportunities for quick wins, be the point of contact for technical analysts and developers during the build and testing phase
- Co-ordinate user acceptance and implementation related activities with the business
Skills you need
- 4+ years of experience
- Experience in a structured approach in business analysis and solutions design within an integrated treasury function, sound stakeholder management experience in a diverse and complex environment
- Ability to document business requirements and capability to articulate options and recommendations is essential, familiarity with documenting procedures processes and controls
- Ability to understand multiple data sources / platforms and treasury functional areas and the effective translation of user business requirements into technical functional specifications.
- Sound awareness of controls framework in a complex architecture environment
- Cross cultural delivery experience with particular experience of collaboration between Western Europe and India / Far East
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional development are first and foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.