Analyst - Change Management
This job posting is no longer active
If your expertise lies in effectively managing the Change process, a position as Analyst – Change Management is ideal for you. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the change community in the planning of change implementations, ensuring adherence to the process governance and SOX requirements and managing change planning conflicts effectively and reviews are carried out for problematic changes.
To qualify for this role, you need to have prior experience in ITSM processes.
What the Business Does
This role is based in the Change Management at GIS, TS India reporting to the Line Manager.
As Analyst – Change Management, your responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with project and platform teams to build a comprehensive change Forward Plan, assessing risk profile and avoiding potential change conflicts, providing support to change community, and resolving change related issues
- Communicating change activities to business partners and stakeholders providing long and short term views of change profile, providing change information to Recovery Management during major incidents
- Reviewing and analysing problematic and incident related changes, identifying and recommending improvements
- Producing consistent high quality documentation, reports and data available for review/ historical analysis and senior management reporting, compliance monitoring, review and analysis, consistently applying breach of process procedures and retaining evidence centrally to satisfy audit requirements
- Engaging with audit agencies to drive successful audit process completion, active involvement in Continuous Improvement initiatives
Skills you need
- Extensive experience in ITSM processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in any domain and an ITIL foundation certification
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and Reporting tools
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies and MS Excel Macros
- SOx Compliance and Governance knowledge
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional development are first & foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.