This job posting is no longer active
We're looking for a Team Leader to join us in Warsaw
- Sitting within our Operations division, you'll lead and motivate a dynamic team, setting objectives and monitoring performance
- You'll be responsible for the coordination and execution of our Operations activities and procedures related to an assigned portfolio
- While enjoying a great deal of variety in your role, you'll interact with multiple stakeholders, and you'll help us to embed a culture that puts the customer at the heart of all our decisions
What you'll do
You'll provide guidance and leadership for your team, creating an environment that motivates employees and supports professional development. We'll look to you to ensure your team deliver services and projects to budget and plan. With a strong focus on continual improvement, you'll drive business initiatives that significantly improve the efficiency and quality of Operations.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Proactively working to improve the customer experience and reduce the number of complaints
- Ensuring your team have clearly defined responsibilities, both collectively and individually
- Monitoring risk and controls to identify, assess and manage any potential issues
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone fluent in English with strong leadership skills and experience in people management.
You'll also need:
- A master's degree (preferably in banking, economy or finance)
- Knowledge of compliance and AML policies, procedures and principled conduct
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- An understanding of financial products and services
- Solid MS Office skills (including Excel and PowerPoint)
How we'll reward you
You’ll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help. If we do offer you a job, we’ll discuss with you how we can help set you up for success – by making adjustments to your working environment if required.