This job posting is no longer active
If your expertise lies in Market Analysis and FX, a position as Analyst/Ops/Sr Analyst is ideal for you. In this role, you will be responsible for managing FX & MM settlement /Confirmation process by effectively working with counterparties, traders, sales people and other FX Ops teams globally, maximising operational efficiency .
To qualify for this role, you need to have good prior experience as an Analyst with strong knowledge of FX, Money Market products and market terminologies.
What the Business Does
This role is based in the FXMM for TMO function
As a Senior Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising closely with the Confirmations team, Investigations team, Front Office & middle office to manage BAU risk and improve client relationships
- Ensuring prompt response to communications with a view of time zone impact, showing high level of skill including telephone manners and e-mail writing skills
- Building strong working relationships and a network of contacts with clients both internal and external
- Ensuring that KPI/KRI’s are met, looking to adopt best practises and encourage others to do the same
- Supporting cross training to reduce any key dependencies and enhance product and process knowledge, in and outside of the team
Skills you need
- Should have experience of FX & derivatives products like Swaps, Hedge and Options
- Strong Knowledge of Settlements & Trade support
- Thorough knowledge of the trade life cycle and familiarity with all Microsoft Applications
- Graduate in any stream, preferably an MBA
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional development are first & foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
The Specialist Area