This job posting is no longer active
Join us in Warsaw as an Analyst
- Working with our anti money laundering (AML) and counter terrorist financing (CTF) functions, you'll ultimately protecting be both the bank and our customers
- Utilising your keen eye for detail, you'll support client due diligence and screening
- This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis and will give you fantastic insight into the Financial Crime arena
What you'll do
With AML and CTF high on the agenda of all financial services, you’ll be here to deliver high quality analysis of our customer profiles known as client due diligence.
By maintaining an in-depth knowledge of markets, clients, products and countries, you’ll be able to:
- Identify and escalate potential risks and operational issues
- Explain and challenge the outcome of individual cases
- Respond to a defined range of customer requests from a number of solutions
- Develop an understanding our customers’ needs and concerns in order to resolve commonly seen issues, and escalate any complex problems
The skills you'll need
You’ll need to be fluent in English, both written and verbally, and you'll have strong computer skills with an awareness of Windows and Ms Office.
While it is not essential, it would also be ideal if you had the following:
- Experience in AML
- A degree in banking, economy or finance
- Fluency in any other European language
How we’ll reward you
You’ll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our RBS benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.
If we do offer you a job, we’ll discuss with you how we can help set you up for success – by making adjustments to your working environment if required.