Automation Engineer - Testing
This job posting is no longer active
.Job Location: Chennai
If your expertise lies in test automation in Selenium, a position as Automation Engineer is ideal for you. In this role, you will be responsible for owning and developing automation framework/scripts.
To qualify for this role, you need to have at least four years of experience in Automation using Selenium tool.
What the Business Does
This role is based in the PBB division reporting to the Test Lead.
As Automation Engineer, you will be required to:
- Understand the requirements and come up with the framework
- Script development using Selenium, run the scripts in a batch
- Run the scripts on different browsers and report the results, results analysis
- Perform successful batch delivery
Skills you need
- Selenium Scripts development using Java, hands-on experience in developing robust automated scripts using Java programming
- Experience in developing test automation framework, should have worked on using Selenium IDE and Web Driver
- Hands on experience with test management tools like Quality Center, experience with continuous integration/delivery systems like Atlassian, Jenkins
- Experience with SCM tools like SVN, experience in JIRA and Confluence a plus
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional development are first and foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.