Team Leader, Commercial & Corporate Coverage
This job posting is no longer active
Join us in Warsaw in the role of Team Leader, Commercial & Corporate Coverage
- You'll prepare product and client level performance management information regarding the revenue, balance sheet and key metrics of bank performance
- Managing a team of high performing finance professional, you'll be responsible for providing periodic reporting as well as responding to ad hoc business requests for information and analysis
- Sitting within our Commercial Decision support team, you'll enjoy extensive variety, and short term travel to the UK may be required
What you'll do
You'll provide accurate and quality analysis of consolidated results on flash reporting and rolling forecasts, amongst others. Along with reviewing the analysis of drivers of variance, you'll support the execution of annual, monthly and quarterly budget and forecast cycles.
- Support strategic projects including finance change activities, both global and local
- Implement a control framework and monitor internal control reports
- Oversee adherence to policies and procedures to manage exposure to financial and operational risks
- Develop team members, coaching and mentoring where necessary
- Support business developments and initiatives including hierarchy changes and systems testing
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with a background in finance, banking or accounting background. You’ll have strong analytical skills with the ability to evaluate options and generate solutions. You'll be fluent in English, both written and verbal, and you'll have strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly and succinctly articulate issues to senior management.
As well as this, you'll need:
- The ability to identify, build and enhance key relationships, influencing and challenging as required
- An understanding and knowledge of the drivers of business performance
- Good problem-solving skills, with a proven ability to apply finance knowledge and experience to a diverse range of financial issues
- Experience in an international environment performing a financial analyst role
- The ability to work under own initiative within a team environment
Experience with business intelligence tools (Oracle) would be beneficial, and you’ll ideally be working towards a professional qualification such as ACCA or CIMA.
How we’ll reward you
You’ll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our RBS benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.
If we do offer you a job, we’ll discuss with you how we can help set you up for success – by making adjustments to your working environment if required.