This job posting is no longer active
- You'll be a valued member of a high profile Foreign Exchange (FX) Front Office delivery team
- Working closely with business aligned product owners, you'll define and deliver innovative solutions to internal and external clients
- Contributing to significant greenfield development, coupled with enhancements to existing applications, the work you do will help to move the business forward
What you'll do
As a key part of the FX Front Office delivery team, you'll be working to drive significant technology change, as part of a major new investment programme. This will involve making a real contribution to the on-going design, development and support of our platform.
This is essentially a development role, with limited product support. However, you'll be liaising with support teams, who interface with the global development process, as required. In the course of your work, you'll be:
- Designing, developing and testing functionality
- Releasing new functionality to production across a number of technology components
- Completing technical analysis and data modelling
The skills you'll need
You'll also ideally have experience of:
- Agile methodology
- Foreign Exchange and Investment Banking
In addition to the requisite technical skills, you'll need to be an enthusiastic team player, capable of working effectively under pressure and achieving great results. You'll have the strong interpersonal and communication skills, which you'll use to build productive and long lasting relationships with colleagues and stakeholders across our business.
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 30% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles, find out more here.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.