Analyst - PMO
This job posting is no longer active
If your expertise lies in PMO reporting including work stream updates / RAID log reporting / Board and Directorate packs ensuring consistency of reporting at program level, a position as PMO is ideal for you. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding Finance Strategic Objectives, Target Operating Model and Finance Change delivery methodology and ensuring project governance process comply with overall process methodology and standards (governance and reporting) as defined by the program.
To qualify for this role, you need to have a graduation (any stream) from a good college with an overall work experience of five to ten years. You must have performed a similar role in another organization or worked in a PMO or finance role.
What the Business Does
This role is based in the Finance Change at Business Services reporting to the Program/Project Manager.
Finance Change is a centralized function within the Bank, supporting change across Finance. Its spread across three locations – London, Edinburgh and Gurgaon. Finance Change has an overall objective of delivering change consistently and successfully for RBS Finance globally in areas like Regulatory Reporting, Statutory Reporting, Treasury, Ledger Transformation, ICB Programme and Central PMO etc. To support the project governance process and ensuring project teams comply with overall process methodology and standards (e.g. governance and reporting), India Finance Change is hiring PMOs for its Gurgaon hub. PMO’s will be a part of global PMO team, delivering global book of work.
As PMO, you will be required to:
- Support the program in PMO related activities from a central PMO perspective. The nature of the tasks can be both planned as well as ad-hoc, support all Finance Change Governance bodies by managing the collection and collation of information from multiple stakeholders in the preparation of all meeting papers and Finance Change Analytics and MI
- Manage and quality assure the production of meeting papers for all senior Finance Change governance bodies, liaise with program, project, work stream leads to ensure timely and accurate provision of required reports and information
- Ensure consistent application of the RBS project management methodology and tools across all Finance change activity, act as a subject matter expert in deployment of RBS project management framework ensuring standards and quality expectations for the framework are followed
- Tracking and Milestone management of mandatory and strategic project activity within change to ensure delivery to time and budget
- Reporting and Communications – capture, consolidate and report project forecast updates, ensuring internal and external consistency of reporting, monitoring, control at project/program level
Skills you need
- 5-10 years' experience
- Knowledge/experience of Project Management disciplines and life-cycle
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including MS Word, Project, Visio and PowerPoint
- Experience of consolidation and reporting on major programs with multiple work stream
- Financial aptitude and ability of manipulating and analyzing data, experience of working in a full project life-cycle
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional development are first and foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.