This job posting is no longer active
Job Title: Analyst
Job Location: Gurugram/Delhi
If your expertise lies in reviewing manual or ineffective processes which could be automated or enhanced, thus enabling superior client support, a position as Analyst, Processor - Operations is ideal for you. In this role, you will be responsible for processing the daily volumes to meet the SLAs as defined in the service schedule and ensure the basic criteria are adhered to.
To qualify for this role, you need to have a good level of understanding with regards to Risk & Control.
What the Business Does
This role is based in the OSSI function at SSO Operations India reporting to the Process Manager.
As Analyst, you will be required to:
- Ensure timely and accurate closure of assigned tasks and activities, perform all functions in line with internal and external targets
- Ensure queries are investigated accurately and raised with the relevant parties without delay and escalate where needed, build and maintain key relationships with colleagues across Operations and Front Office
- Ensure zero error rates through accuracy and controls adherence, ensure continuous process improvement
- Investigate root cause of issues, discrepancies and strive to prevent its recurrence through various initiatives
- Understand and follow the escalation matrix and levels both internally and externally, to respond to ad-hoc queries and from key WCRS stakeholders
Skills you need
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment of growth and change
- Able to demonstrate strong problem solving skills with a logical approach. The individual will need to look at root cause of any issue and drive through initiatives to prevent reoccurrence
- Team player, reliable, proactive, conscientious, with an eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to defined timelines
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional development are first and foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.